Biotrek Adventure Travels Safe Travel Standards During COVID-19
As we return to travel, we have placed high priority on safeguarding your health. Our steadfast commitment to small-group travel in un-crowded locations continues, and fits in seamlessly with today’s new travel standards.
Protective measures have been applied in all areas of our journey, and include:
- The wearing of masks in public places
- Unprecedented sanitization and filtration protocols implemented by our airlines. According to a just-released independent study by the US Department of Defense, the risk of COVID-19 exposure on a plane is virtually nonexistent due to the air filtration systems onboard.
- Heightened cleaning methods in our accommodations to comply with updated guidelines set by the World Health Organization.
- Daily disinfection of our ground transportation vehicles and hand sanitizer always on board.
- On-going hand washing and sanitization by our guides.
- Meals taken in private or separate dining areas (all efforts will be taken to provide this wherever possible.)
- Continuous attention to social distancing.